Tuesday, March 20, 2012

318

The day has finally arrived.

It's a new chapter of my life. I woke up early and went to church, instead of taking a public transport, God answered my prayer, I drove my friends to church. Yup, that's my first car, HONDA ODYSSEY. It's a miracle that I could get this car from the consulate general of Malaysia. It looks new, stable and reliable. I love it, Thank you ma, thanks, dad. That's the coolest present.^^


What comes next? Lunch, of course. And not forgetting a cup of CHOCOLATE MINT ICE BLENDED, at San Churro.


.
























After that, I visited Kings' Park and took a nap. Wow, it's one of the most enjoyable things to do in Perth. Something interesting that happened to me, I discovered my socks were covered by tonnes of ants when I got up from my nap. Argh!!!

On 318, it's a day to remember, as I got my first job in Australia. Although it's not really a cool job, I enjoyed myself. I came back around 7pm, took a bath, then I have dinner with my housemates.

At night, I skyped with my mum and brother. They shared about the process of the making of my 21st birthday video, I really appreciate all my family members (extended family members), it's really to cool to have them as part of my life. Thank God for such a wonderful and God-fearing family.

As for the presents I received - belt, wallet, video, bottle of stars, bookmark, 'BORN RICH' t-shirt, the "polluted" journal/planning book, etc. Tell u what, I love them all. And allow me to tell u this, friends, to know u as my friend(s), it's already the best gift I received from my heavenly father. I sincerely would like to share this love of Christ with u. Jesus loves U! Me too.

318 - the day I was born. 2012 - a year of unceasing fruitfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment